Thursday, September 23, 2010

Am I crazy quite possibly

I know I cannot be the only one that talks to myself.  My kids will come up to me all the time and say "mom who are you talking to".  I tell them no one and they just give me a weird look and walk away.  I always tell people if I start answering myself we will have a problem.
But I am one that is always going I always have ideas and I have a big mouth.  So for me I find that speaking my thoughts just makes it easier and puts in all in perspective.  So there I am cleaning house or taking a shower just talking away.  Maybe its my own way of getting things out.  See I guess if I say it and no one is around I have it off my chest and it's done. 

Just wondering if I am all alone in this or are there other people who do the same thing. 

No I do not hear voices my kids might think I'm crazy but hey what can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment