Sunday, August 7, 2011

How have you been?

It sure has been a long time.  I had kinda fallin off the planet.  I just really needed a break from the whole thing.  I needed to take a moment and concentrate on myself.  I looked at a picture that was taken of me which was rare as I never liked to have my picture taken.  I knew I was big and I just didn't like the way I looked.  So I decided that I lived that way my entire 20's I was not going to enter into my 30's that way. 

So I took the time and did something about it.  I started Nutrisystem and really gave it my all and now 7 months later I am 50 pounds lighter.  I am so happy about my life right now things are just falling into place.  I now have the energy to keep up.

My husband and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary this year and I lost most of my weight in time to renew our vows on the beach in a dress that was not plus sized.  In fact it was smaller than my original gown! 



So I decided to start this blog over again with a new look just like the new me.  I have committed to posting at least once a week and probably more as this will be my online journal.  About pretty much whatever is going on in my world.

I look forward to this being a fun place for us to come too and chat about whatever is going on in our worlds.

Till next time
~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment